Receptionist | 05/2017-Present
Justice League Property, LLC
Receptionist/Animal Assistant | 09/2014-Present
SNAP Spay-neuter wellness clinic
- Greeted/welcomed customers directing them to sign in for surgery/ wellness clinic.
- Looked up/entered patient and client information in the database, scheduled appointments for spay-neuter surgery.
- Sold and dispensed medication for the patient according to file.
- Assisted Surgeon in surgery, and assisted the veterinarian in wellness clinic with the animals.
- Returned a high volume of calls daily as well as answered a high volume of emails.
- Handled payments throughout the day/ closed out cash drawer at the end of the day.
Customer Service Representative | 05/2014-09/2014
- Answered a high volume of calls on a multi-line switchboard in a timely manner/ responded to a high volume of customer emails in a timely manner.
- Assisted customers with concerns, complaints, and inquiries.
- Reviewed orders and gathered credit card information to verify billing information on fraudulent activities with issuing banks and cardholders.
- Contacted UPS and USPS on lost/stolen packages submitting lost package claims if need be.
Receptionist/Admin Clerk | 11/2012-05/2014
Catholic Cemeteries of San Antonio/Archdiocese of San Antonio
- Welcomed and assisted families in need with setting appointments to make burial arrangements, keeping track of the scheduling system. Answered any question they had pertaining to the cemetery, answered phone calls and helped with their needs.
- Took payments over the phone as well as processed payments received from the family counselors.
- Had access to the register and safes to look up old records, ordered supplies for the office.
- Placed work orders, generated, printed and closed out work orders completed by the ground personnel per the request of the family members daily.
- Familiarized with H.M.I.S to look up grave locations, post payments, billing and receipts.
- Helped Family Service Counselors process all paperwork for families making burial arrangements.
- Put out internment orders and submitted insurance verifications for assignments.
PBX Operator | 8/2010-11/2012
Crowne Plaza Riverwalk Hotel / HEI Hotels and Resorts
- With L.E.A.D. guidelines, always displaying a seamless flow of guest service skills, while executing a multi-tasked workstation in order at all times.
- Keeping a thorough notation; assisted guest with any and all specific requests.Pushing an attitude of team management contacting and ensuring all guest wishes are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisted the Front Desk Personnel by welcoming guest with a professional attitude and appearance.Assisting with guest check-in/out, reservations, and hotel inquiries.
Gift Shop Attendant | 10/2009-8/2010
Crowne Plaza Riverwalk Hotel / HEI Hotels and Resorts
- Expressing great customer service skills; welcomed and assisted customers with item knowledge. Punctually attending all customers when requested.
- A constant positivity shown while assisted customers with finalizing purchases and any other transactions needed.
- Received, rotated, and stocked in regards to daily sales.Participated in the monthly inventory count. Structured and followed through with all inventory replenishment needs.
Graduate, AP Honors | 2005-2009
Thomas Edison High School | San Antonio, Texas
Hospitality Management | 2009-2011
San Antonio College | San Antonio, Texas
Criminal Justice/ Administration Management | 2013-Present
University of Phoenix | San Antonio, Texas
Contact Mohr Law
South Texas Office
Justice League Property
3030 Nacogdoches Rd., Suite 222-H
San Antonio, Texas 78217
Office: (210) 212-7589
North Texas Office
Cedar Ridge Building
950 East State Highway 114, Suite 160
Southlake, Texas 76092
Office: (817) 345-3637
I built this firm upon the ideals of equality, respect, honor and pride. I believe that actions speak louder than words and I should treat people the way I want to be treated. My mother once told me that God gave us two ears and a mouth for a reason…we should listen twice as much as we speak. I try to apply these concepts in my practice to provide better service to our Clients. I received my Juris Doctor from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (a/k/a Texas A&M School of Law), my Bachelor of Arts from University of Texas-Austin and I was admitted to practice law by the Texas State Bar in 2007.
I am committed to helping clients work through their family law, probate, and guardianship issues in an efficient and responsible manner. We are a small law firm in San Antonio, Texas, that serves the Bexar County area. I received my legal education from St. Mary’s University School of Law, and was admitted to the Texas State Bar in 2012.
An Alamo City native with nine years of management experience and a B.B.A from the University of Phoenix, I strive to ensure that all administrative aspects of the firm are run with prime efficiency for optimal performance. In my spare time, I volunteer with multiple nonprofit organizations, in addition to being the current Chair of Community Outreach for Diablos OutSports Association.
I have an educational background in Criminal Justice and Administrative Management, I provide outstanding customer service with a positive attitude. I am a local San Antonio resident, bilingual in Spanish and English, with a passion for nonprofit work, especially with Animals and Catholic charities. I work to make sure each Client is satisfied and happy with his or her representation.
I have over fifteen (15) years in the legal field, working in both the government and private sectors. I began my paralegal career drafting jury charges for the Civil Judges of Bexar County, Texas, before migrating to private practice. My understanding of the Family Code and the civil litigation process allows me to greater assist our clients and our staff. With a positive and contagious personality, I ensure that the Client’s needs are a top priority.